Sunday, November 18, 2012

Who Lives for Black Friday Sales?

Who Lives for Black Friday Sales???

Ok, not me. I would rather not be subjected to horrendous behavior even if it is for an amazing sale! I would prolly change my mind if I was closer to my bestie, Angela, but thank goodness she lives 4 hrs away!

Ok, so Tupperware is offering some great sales for PRE-Thanksgiving sales! How about a set of 3 mixing bowls w/ lids for only $16? WOWSY! So, check out the flyer & then shop online at www.my2.tupperware.com/homemadebybillie for the next couple days. 

So, then looking at the TW website, I found these great savings for 2 weeks only! These items below are a bit hard to see since it is a pdf turned jpg. Please email me at homemadebybillie@gmail.com & I will be happy to email it to you - it is definitely worth it! 


Now - Black Friday is coming - If you are part of my facebook page - www.facebook.com/homemadebybillie I will be posting a Black Friday special tomorrow! Check it out! 

No comments: