Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Tupperware has reduced prices on
29 favorite items!
Ok, these pics may be a bit small - so email me at email@example.com and I will send you the pdf.
I want to showcase 1 particular item right now-
The Healthy Salad on the Go kit
This kit is your salad bow, your fork, & your midget for salad dressing. It retails in our current catalog for $25. It is in our Mid April flyer for $15
BUT WAIT! There's more!
They reduced the sale price to $12!!!
And since these are perfect for grads, Mother's Day gifts & how about that birthday coming up? I won't even say how great these would be for Christmas Stocking stuffers!
So, if you contact me about ordering 3 of these beauties by April 26th, I will give you one for FREE!
Standard shipping & tax do apply, but they will be shipped to your home!
What a deal Tupperware!!
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Tupperware ULTRA PRO
There is a new pan in town & it is light weight. It is freezer, microwave, dishwasher & OVEN safe!!
• All pieces of UltraProTM ovenware can stack to form larger containers with levels for cooking multiple dishes at the same time. For example, cook or reheat two side dishes, a side dish and a main course, or a main course and dessert.
• Save time and energy when you cook or reheat quick and delicious meals in both conventional and microwave ovens. For small- and medium-sized meals, conventional ovens use less energy than the stove top, and microwave ovens consume even less energy to prepare the same food.
• Healthy foods are made easier thanks to the nonstick qualities of UltraProTM ovenware. Less butter or oil is needed for cooking.
• Made of a sturdy, lightweight material that can resist temperatures up to 482° F/250° C and as low as -13° F/-25° C.
• When used together either in the oven or the microwave, the rounded shape of the base and the domed cover optimize cooking and heat distribution. The cover also helps prevents splatters.
• Steam release vents on the sides of the base help prevent steam build-up and direct steam away from your hands.
• Notches in the corners of the base can be used as a spout to pour liquid from the dishes.
Now, why would I want this product?
I have twins, almost 3 yrs old. I have broke mason jars, I have broke pyrex, I have broke a glass blender pitcher.
These ALL shattered & broke when I dropped them!!
Not Tupperware! I can be sure that my family is safer when I am using products that are not going to leave glass pieces & shards on the floor, at the edge of the rug, or under the frig that will work their way back out later.
I am attaching my personal fav recipe to use in the Ultra Pro casserole dish. It cleans up so easily too!
Available on April 27th for purchase!
all 4 pieces available to hostess w/ qualifying party for
Be a hostess online, have a book party or contact me for a home party! I LOVE my Tupperware!!
Monday, April 8, 2013
Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
1 1/4lb extra lean ground turkey
1 pkg (16 oz) frozen stir fry veggies ** I chopped up fresh broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sugar peas, sweet peppers & added coleslaw cabbage
1/3 c reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
1/4 c hoisin sauce
3 TB reduced fat creamy peanut butter
2 TB minced fresh gingerroot
1 TB rice vinegar
1 TB sesame oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
4 green onions, chopped
10 Boston lettuce leaves ** we used 6" flour tortillas
Place your turkey in stack cooker, cover & microwave 6 minutes to brown & no longer pink, stop once to break up & stir. Drain any liquid (turkey baster works best).
Coarsely chop mixed veggies (I actually used my TW smooth chopper on the veggies & made it very small pieces), add to stack cooker. In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for onions & lettuce. Cover, Return to microwave for 5 minutes. Remove, add onions. Place scant 1/2 c on each lettuce leave
2 wraps: 275 calories, 8 g fat, 45 mg chol, 686 mg sodium, 19 g carb, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein
Diabetic exchange - 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 veg, 1 fat
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Tupperware Caramel Corn:
2 Bags Microwave Popcorn
1 Stick Margarine
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
¼ Cup Karo® Syrup
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 Large Paper Bag
1. Cook Popcorn according to package directions and pour into brown paper bag - Remove un-popped popcorn kernels
2. In Large Deep Vent N' Serve, Melt margarine, Brown Sugar and Karo Syrup
3. In Microwave - cook on high for 2 minutes, uncovered
4. Stir and cook for another 2 minutes
5. Add Baking Soda - Mixture will FOAM
6. Pour over popcorn in paper bag - roll top up and shake
7. Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH
8. Remove and Shake
9. Repeat #7 and #8 ONCE
10. Pour into Thatsa Bowl and Serve
11. Store in Modular Mate Containers for WEEKS of freshness
OPTIONS: May use regular popped popcorn - about 8 cups
Add nuts, and salt to taste
Great gift idea
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
So, due to a nasty, not very nice person, I took a vaca from my blog. Really folks, I don't mind sharing, but if you steal my posts to put on your pages, then give me some credit, cause it will come back around. Please just be nice!
I have been super busy lately!! Tupperware is not your grandma's style anymore! It is better! It is BPA free! And now, it is giving me a paycheck every month. Not only are they running great promos to keep your biz fresh & new on a weekly basis, but they have great contests including winning Logo wear, exclusive products & even MORE $$$$.
WHAT IS ON SALE YOU ASK?
Right now this week's promo is the Crystalwave 6pc set, complete w/ lids. These are you go to containers for leftovers. They are microwave safe, they are made to reheat your food in. And they are just great colors!
I am asked to sell 12 sets by Friday. If I sell 12 sets, I will draw for 3 winners who purchased a set. The winners will get an add'l 2 pieces to add to their set! WOO HOO!!
HOW TO ORDER & WIN!
OK, this is simple - check out my website - www.my2.tupperware.com/homemadebybillie
Join my personal party & order your set. Then Email me your order number & phone (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Come Friday when I count up my list of orders, I will go to random.org & choose 3 winners.
WHAT IS BETTER THAN THAT??
JOIN MY TEAM & GET 25-50% OFF TUPPERWARE!
This is the fun part of my job - meeting new people - Join my Tupperware team for $30 down. Have a couple average parties ($900 retail) now thru MAY 31st (2 LONG months to qualify) and Tupperware will pay off your kit balance ($69).
I personally joined so I could replace my "sad-ware" & have stuff that wasn't going to shatter if it hit the floor (2 yr old twins & a hubs - nuf said). I now have met such a wonderful group of guys & gals that I enjoy working with. I am looking to grow my team, so if you want the Tupper-discount for yourself, your friends & family - contact me now!
Oh, yea, this is your starter kit - worth over $400.
Plus if you sign up by April 12th, you get 2 more FREE products from TW.
AND if you join my team by Saturday (special deal for those loyal readers - you have to tell me where you read this deal)
I will send you a free Tupperware Microwave pasta cooker (LOVE LOVE LOVE)