Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tupperware Ultra Pro Series

COMING SOON!!!

Tupperware ULTRA PRO

There is a new pan in town & it is light weight. It is freezer, microwave, dishwasher & OVEN safe!! 

All pieces of UltraProTM ovenware can stack to form larger containers with levels for cooking multiple dishes at the same time. For example, cook or reheat two side dishes, a side dish and a main course, or a main course and dessert.
Save time and energy when you cook or reheat quick and delicious meals in both conventional and microwave ovens. For small- and medium-sized meals, conventional ovens use less energy than the stove top, and microwave ovens consume even less energy to prepare the same food.
Healthy foods are made easier thanks to the nonstick qualities of UltraProTM ovenware. Less butter or oil is needed for cooking.

Made of a sturdy, lightweight material that can resist temperatures up to 482° F/250° C and as low as -13° F/-25° C.
When used together either in the oven or the microwave, the rounded shape of the base and the domed cover optimize cooking and heat distribution. The cover also helps prevents splatters.
Steam release vents on the sides of the base help prevent steam build-up and direct steam away from your hands.
Notches in the corners of the base can be used as a spout to pour liquid from the dishes.

Now, why would I want this product? 

I have twins, almost 3 yrs old. I have broke mason jars, I have broke pyrex, I have broke a glass blender pitcher.
These ALL shattered & broke when I dropped them!! 

Not Tupperware! I can be sure that my family is safer when I am using products that are not going to leave glass pieces & shards on the floor, at the edge of the rug, or under the frig that will work their way back out later.

I am attaching my personal fav recipe to use in the Ultra Pro casserole dish. It cleans up so easily too! 

Available on April 27th for purchase! 
OR 
Even better! 
all 4 pieces available to hostess w/ qualifying party for
only $65! 

Be a hostess online, have a book party or contact me for a home party! I LOVE my Tupperware!!



One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake

What You'll Need

can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
cup water
3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

How to Make It

  • 1
    Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
  • 2
    Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.  Let stand for 10 minutes.  Stir the rice before serving.

No comments: