Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tupperware Has Amazing Opportunities! Just ASK!

HELLO AGAIN!!! 

So, due to a nasty, not very nice person, I took a vaca from my blog. Really folks, I don't mind sharing, but if you steal my posts to put on your pages, then give me some credit, cause it will come back around. Please just be nice! 

ENOUGH SAID!!

I have been super busy lately!! Tupperware is not your grandma's style anymore! It is better! It is BPA free! And now, it is giving me a paycheck every month. Not only are they running great promos to keep your biz fresh & new on a weekly basis, but they have great contests including winning Logo wear, exclusive products & even MORE $$$$. 

WHAT IS ON SALE YOU ASK?

Right now this week's promo is the Crystalwave 6pc set, complete w/ lids. These are you go to containers for leftovers. They are microwave safe, they are made to reheat your food in. And they are just great colors! 


MY PROMO!

I am asked to sell 12 sets by Friday. If I sell 12 sets, I will draw for 3 winners who purchased a set. The winners will get an add'l 2 pieces to add to their set! WOO HOO!! 

HOW TO ORDER & WIN!

OK, this is simple - check out my website - www.my2.tupperware.com/homemadebybillie 
Join my personal party & order your set. Then Email me your order number & phone (homemadebybillie@gmail.com)
Come Friday when I count up my list of orders, I will go to random.org & choose 3 winners. 

WHAT IS BETTER THAN THAT??
JOIN MY TEAM & GET 25-50% OFF TUPPERWARE!

This is the fun part of my job - meeting new people - Join my Tupperware team for $30 down. Have a couple average parties ($900 retail) now thru MAY 31st (2 LONG months to qualify) and Tupperware will pay off your kit balance ($69). 

I personally joined so I could replace my "sad-ware" & have stuff that wasn't going to shatter if it hit the floor (2 yr old twins & a hubs - nuf said). I now have met such a wonderful group of guys & gals that I enjoy working with. I am looking to grow my team, so if you want the Tupper-discount for yourself, your friends & family - contact me now! 

Oh, yea, this is your starter kit - worth over $400. 
Plus if you sign up by April 12th, you get 2 more FREE products from TW. 
AND if you join my team by Saturday (special deal for those loyal readers - you have to tell me where you read this deal)
I will send you a free Tupperware Microwave pasta cooker (LOVE LOVE LOVE)


No comments: