Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tupperware Modular Mates! SALE!!

Tupperware Modular Mates! 

Ok, I love a great sale! Tupperware is offering up my favorite modular mates for a limited time! These happen to be the first pieces of Tupperware I actually bought when I was in Alaska! WOO HOO Tupperware Party! 


The Modular Mate Super Ovals are so sleek & fit your pantry shelf. I personally invested in the flip top lid & use them for our cereal. With 4 yr old twins, you never know if Grace will want her Fruit Loops or Josey will want Daddy's cereal (Golden Grahams). I know when I need to go to the store & stock back up! I also have them stocked with the different pastas I pick up on sale and rice. Oh, and protein shake mix, and oatmeal, and dry milk... Ok, I love them, I use them, a lot! 

Super Ovals come in 5 sizes - and your choice of red or black lids
1 - 3 1/2c
2 - 7 1/2c
3 - 11 3/4c
4 - 16 1/2c
5 - 20 1/3c 



The Modular Mate Rectangles are also a favorite! I have one filled with first aid supplies (perfect for under the van seat, one with the granola bars and peanut butter crackers from Sam's Club, and Legos, lots of Legos! They do come in 4 sizes. 

1 - 8 1/2c
2 - 18c
3 - 27 1/2c
4 - 37c

You will want to get the size 1 - it is perfect for those pesky Oreos... but purchase 2 of them... One is for the pantry Oreos, and the second is for Mommy's Oreos (hiding place will not be mentioned!). I also use the #4 for my flour. I love to bake so I am constantly buying flour in bulk. 

Did you know that the US military will only allow Tupperware to be used when relocating the families? That is because of the seal which will not allow any bugs, critters or whatever to get into the food. 

I do have a great guideline for your modular mates & how much they hold so you can email me at homemadebybillie@gmail.com & just ask! 




Want more great deals? How about our matching seasoning containers? Purchase the large set (each are 1c capacity) and get the small set (1/2c capacity) for FREE! 




Check out my website for more great Tupperware deals

And LIKE my Facebook page for all great specials! 



No comments: