Friday, October 26, 2012

Cheesy Chicken Bake - Tastefully Simple & Bean Pot

We are leaving town soon for my grandfather's funeral. I am preloading some great tasty recipes from my Tastefully Simple archives. More great recipes can be found at www.tastefullysimple.com - I am still an active consultant, but don't have the website linked to my account. Send me your orders at my email homemadebybillie@gmail.com & I will arrange having it shipped to you! ;D 

Cheesy Chicken Bake
Submitted by Rosemary (MN) HQ Resident Chef

Ingredients
Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix

8 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
12.5 oz. can white chicken meat, drained and juice reserved
Ground black pepper to taste
7 oz. elbow macaroni
Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning

Directions
Combine first 3 ingredients, 1 cup Swiss cheese and 1/2 cup of reserved juice from canned chicken in a large bowl; stir to blend. Fold in canned chicken and pepper. 


Prepare macaroni as directed on package; drain (TUPPERWARE PASTA MAKER 10-12 MIN IN THE MICROWAVE!).

 Stir chicken mixture into hot macaroni; spread mixture into a BEAN POT. Sprinkle top with remaining Swiss cheese and Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning to taste. 

Bake at 350°, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted. Makes 4-6 servings.

No comments: