Sunday, October 14, 2012

- Week 10 Countdown till Christmas

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.... 
Cause really - the stores are already putting out the Christmas decor! 

Countdown Week 10 - 
Crystalwave Lunch'n Dish with Cold Cup
$10 
Save over 45%


This is the ultimate on-the-go lunch solution. Removable 3/4 c Cold cup for salads or desserts; Reheatable container inludes 1 3/4c & 1c sections. Retail value $19

Why does this make a great gift? 
This handy bowl keeps your food divided (granted, I love my corn w/ my mashed potatoes!). 
Virtually liquid tight lid.
Easy to plan your meal ahead & refrigerate healthy meals.
It gives a you portion control.
And this is an awesome COLOR! :D
Did I mention how much money you will save by not eating out?

Shop for more great deals online at www.my2.tupperware.com/homemadebybillie

Check out my FB page www.facebook.com/homemadebybillie

Have a great week! 







No comments: