Thursday, October 4, 2012

Christmas Countdown - Only 12 weeks away!


Countdown to Christmas - Week 12



So, it is 12 weeks till Christmas - Do you have your shopping list ready? Maybe I can help - I am going to start promoting an item each week that might be a great Christmas gift for a friend or relative. I will TRY to keep it under $20 cause, really - times are tight! 

I will be placing orders each Friday at 12pm to save everyone some shipping. The more orders, the better savings on shipping. If you choose, I can ship them directly to you, but unable to discount the shipping. I will send out the next week's special item on Sunday, however, you can order this one all month long. Since there will be a savings on shipping, orders will need to be picked up at my home, or coordinate a drop off. 

Don't forget - I will be putting those orders of $50+ on my $50 board (winner will receive a $50 gc when I fill the board). You receive a chance w/ each $50 in purchases (from any of my biz). Only catch is this drawing cannot be combined with a workshop or party order. 

To start if off - I am going to showcase Tupperware's Pink Delight Holiday Canisters. They are $14.50 for a set of 2. They do have the Tupperware one touch lids. They are featured in the October Brochure this month. 

ISN'T IT GREAT!

No comments: