Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stack Cooker Sale - Limited Quantities

Tupperware Stack Cooker

What? A $154 value for only $84? That's Right!! Limited Quantities, Limited Time only! 

I am going to be creative w/ my recruits & work out a deal to get you this complete set of Tupperware Stack Cooker at a huge value AND before it is available for regular order (Sept 1st). PLUS it will be featured in a new color - I don't even know what that color is yet!!

Email me at homemadebybillie@gmail.com to get yours on reserve. I will only be offering this special deal thru Friday afternoon - 5pm (as I have to coordinate w/ my recruits to help me get this special deal for you).

I have posted a rotisserie chicken and a black russian cake recipes on this blog. You can do so much more with it. One catch - I cannot guarantee a cookbook. I will give you a cookbook at 50% off come Sept 1st if I am not able to get it at the time of order.

SO MESSAGE ME NOW! 

No comments: