Monday, July 23, 2012

Bean Pot Lasagna & Special 20% off!!

Here is a bean pot lasagna recipe that I found online. I PERSONALLY don't care for ricotta cheese or cottage cheese in my lasagna. So, best substitution is a jar of alfredo sauce! Try different flavors of alfredo sauce for a chance - I love this recipe now!

Bean Pot Lasagna
1 lb Italian Sausage (or hamburger)
1 9oz Lasagna Noodles,no boil broken into 2 pieces
1 12oz Ricotta Cheese - OR 1 JAR ALFREDO SAUCE
3 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded and divided
1 26 oz jar pasta sauce
1tbsp. parsley dried
Spray Bean Pot with cooking spray. In skillet over medium heat cook sausage until brown, crumbling as it cooks. Place meat in Bean Pot, add noodles, ricotta, 2 cups Mozzarella, pasta sauce and parsley. Stir gently to combine. Cover and bake at 250 degrees for 4 to 6 hours. Cover with remaining cheese and cook 5 more minutes..



I am gathering orders for Tupperware. Orders will be placed on Thursday night. This week I am offering up a 20% discount on any or all of the FridgeSmart Containers (p. 58-59). I hate wasting veggies & I love these containers. There is a great little pic on the side which tells you how to vent your container for a certain foods. There are 2 adjustable vents for controlling airflow. Did you know a family of 4 wastes up to 24 lbs of produce each month? 

No comments: