My sis watched the kids last weekend & oh, darn, she left some steaks in my freezer. I had to use one mongo sized sirloin. But with 100+ weather, it was not going out on the grill. On Pinterest, Ree's recipe was the first one up. And it is DELISH! 2 ingredients - 2!! Steak & butter, well and some seasonings.
Here is the link for it Steak Bites
The night before I was in the mood for some mac & cheese. I have been watching the Next Food Network Star & one of the guys came up w/ a Corn Mac & Cheese.
- Two 8-ounce cans creamed corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, optional
- 1 heaping tablespoon cornstarch
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce, optional, plus more for serving
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces grated mild yellow Cheddar
- 12 ounces grated mozzarella
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil