Tuesday, July 24, 2012

For the college student...

Everyone knows a college student. Who remembers their college days of microwave eating? Tupperware is perfect for a college student. What could a college student use?? Let me help you...

Pasta maker - 9 min in the microwave gives you perfect pasta! - Microwave times may vary.


Soup mugs - what college kids knows about Campbell's Soup & Ramen noodles?


Cereal Storage & cereal bowls - we all use cereal bowls - whether for cereal, oatmeal, or even ice cream


Breakfast maker -I love French Toast!!! I mix 3 eggs with a little milk and 1/4 tsp of Simple Indulgence Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend, then toast 3 pieces of bread and quarter it, and quarter it again, put the toast squares in with the eggs and fold in with your saucy silicone spatcula. Pour mixture into the Breakfast Maker and microware on high for 2 minutes. I top mine with a light dusting of powdered sugar and real maple syrup


Sandwich Keeper - great for sandwiches & snacks on the go


Insulated tumbler (I have had mine for 10 years & still use it every day)


Impressions Tumblers w/ lids


Why Tupperware - because it will hold up to wear & tear. It comes in cool colors. As a parent, you can send leftovers home w/ your student.

When you order from my Tupperware Party at Tupperconnect - & place a $30+ order & I will mail you a free gift!! The larger the order, the better the prize! :D

If you want even better deal, let me set you up as a consultant & get even more awesome gifts! My Director has time to do a 3 way call, only 15 min of your time, to explain the wonderful world of being part of Tupperware. Receive a free gift for your time, valued at $20+.




No comments: