Saturday, September 15, 2012
Corn Chowder Bean Pot or Stack Cooker
* 1/2 pound bacon (diced)
* 3 medium baking potatoes, peeled & cut into 1 inch chunks
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 1 17-ounce can cream-style corn
* 1 7-ounce can whole kernel corn
* 1/2 tsp. pepper
* Hot pepper sauce
* Place bacon in your Bean Pot. Cover with paper towel. Microwave for 5-6 minutes, until bacon is crisp.
* Remove bacon & set aside. Discard all but 1 Tbs. bacon drippings.
* Place potatoes, onion, & 1 Tbs. bacon drippings in your Bean Pot or stack cooker.
* Add lid & microwave for 7 minutes, stirring once IF you think about it.
* Stir in milk & corn. Microwave for 10 - 12 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
* Add pepper & season with hot sauce & salt to taste.
* Simple & easy....enjoy!!