Wednesday, September 19, 2012

PINK!! Support your fellow women!


H-E-L-L-O GORGEOUS!

This month is all about supporting our wonderful women, no matter the cause or the reason. They are our mothers, our besties, our daughters... 

October for Tupperware means sharing - and I want to share with you our Girlfriend Set - 
8 pc Thatsa Bowl Set
4 pc Thatsa Bowl Minis
1 set of measuring cups
1 set of measuring spoons

All Yours & your BFF for $116 (plus s/t).
Or sweeten the deal by adding some Simple Indulgence Chocolate blend & cookbook for 
just a little bit more! 
 Give to her now, or save for Christmas - you know she is worth every penny. Or call it bribery... :D 

This is a personal promo. I will place the order for you so you need to email me your name, number & shipping address to homemadebybillie@gmail.com or do your own shopping at www.my2.tupperware.com/homemadebybillie

WANT MORE?? 
Host your own Tupperware Party & get DOUBLE REWARDS 
when you close your party by Oct 12th! I will even make it a bit better by adding $50 party credit to your total party! 
I have limited times available for home parties so contact me now! 

No comments: