Monday, September 3, 2012

What to do with Leftover Roast - Beef & Noodles!


My sis brought us a large sirloin roast & we had a great dinner making it into a roast. Afterwards, there was more leftovers than what we could eat in one more sitting so I decided to make it into Beef & Noodles - I had never made it before, but I love Beef & Noodles.
Not sure why I never made it before. So, on Google, this is the recipe I found from Yahoo. I also put it in a crock pot to cook for the day. 

Beef & Noodles 
Ingredients
1 pound leftover beef roast (I put my roast in the Ninja to make little pieces the kids wouldn't pick at)
½ bag noodles (Use your favorite) cooked to package directions and drained
1 8oz can of mushrooms drained
4 cups beef broth warmed
¼ cup worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon sugar
1+ Tablespoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 stick of butter, margarine, or ½ cup oil
½ cup all purpose flour
Directions
Preheat oven to 350. In a deep pot melt butter, add flour and cook till it is the color of coffee with cream add warm broth and worcestershire sauce stir till boils and thickens. Add all other Ingredients and stir till completely incorporated. Cover and bake 30-45 minuets or till it's hot and bubbling.
Put leftovers in your Tupperware freezer mates & label. I pulled out this yummy concoction for dinner w/ my bestie & her kids on Saturday night. It is by far my most fav recipe in a while. Enjoy! 
www.my2.tupperware.com/homemadebybillie

No comments: